I am very sorry, but our computer was down last week to a Trojan! Yuk! Luckily, my genius son was here from Naples, and fixed it yesterday. Praises! Yeah! Look out for what appears to be an antivirus program, name AnitvirusGT, with a symbol that resembles the AVG antivirus program. Sorry I didn't get to do the prayer requests. So, I will post both weeks now.
AUGUST 8TH
THE MASTERS-Brad's unspoken. Monnica traveling home from Chicago today.
THE DOERNERS-Jason;s uncle, MIke Hollis, cancer in his brain and bones.
THE KOZALS-co-worker, C.J. Ozane, father passed away Thursday.
THE LEES-Gwen Fritz, Keri's grandmother, back surgery. Mary tollbird, Brian's grandmother, heart catherization.
JODY RYMEL-prayer to find a job.
THE PATTONS-Will's CT at St. Jude on September 1st.
____________________________________________________________________
AUGUST 1ST
BAGGS-Vacation travel and Lorrie's mom heading home; (I think they are home now). Please pray for our transition as we lose the help my mom provides and for our transition back to the "schoolyear" routine.
MASTERS-Monnica's family; her trip, (which she is returning from as I type). Brad-unspoken; brother's wife is due with first baby in a few weeks.
THE SPROLES-family friend and coworker has Stage 4 stomach cancer. He & his wife traveled back to Houston on Friday for his 3 months evaluation to determine how well he's responding to the treatments. He has regained the ability to eat solid food again and has the energy to get up & do things. PRAISE! He's even had the energy to come to work for a few days. Pray that his evaluation goes well and he's able to grow in this experience.
ALLENS- prayer for our family as we are in a "transition" period between homes. For patience, understanding, etc.....
PATTONS-getting back into "school year routine"(as stated by others, too).
LOVES-For God to direct/lead our children's walk. For rest for Todd and I (still)! Safe travel for D. J., back to Naples. He leaves around 2 a.m. on August 9th from Shreveport, driving. Praises! He and boys arrived here safely, on August 6th! Thank you for your prayers! Protection of marriages from satan and this world. Unspoken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment