August 15th
DON and JENNIFER JOHNSTON-Selling our home; Jen's Aunt Fran-cancer.
CHRIS AND HOLLY KOZAL-My Aunt Kim dealing with Uncle's death.
CHRIS AND AMANDA KAIRSCHNER-Pierce, our 3 y/o starts a new preschool tomorrow. Treatment/care options/ decisions for Cabbott's asthma.
BUTCH AND LORRIE BAGGS-pray for Providence as we begin a new school year. For staff and students.
JODY RYMEL-Trying to get a job in the Wee Center; waiting on her call.
BRAD AND MONNICA MASTERS-Brad unspoken. Praises for 2 new nephews born this past week.
CANDY AND TIM JOYCE-Coworker's daughter at St. Jude with leukemia, Abigail Wolfe. Pray God will heal her sooner than planned.
TODD AND BELINDA LOVE-our children. Healing of hurting marriages. Todd's mother has breast cancer.
*****Lorrie I hope you read this. I am having computer keyboard issues. I can't get the "at" sign to work, so I can't type any e-mail addresses, including my own. So, I am not able to send out the e-mail about Bible study Thursday. I lucked out and got it to work accidentally to get on the blog. I can't even access my e-mail right now. Yuk. No exclamation point either. If any of u out there know what I need to do please call me. 318-655-1784, Belinda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment