The below email was sent from my brother Mike and his wife Casey. They have tried for years to have children; natural and all the other ways you have to try. Adoption was the next option. I ask for your prayers; they are such wonderful people who just want to have a child to love and care for.
"I just recieved a call from our adoption case worker and she told us that the couple we were working with changed their mind about going thru with the adoption. She said that the father does want to still go thru with the adoption but the birth mother has changed her mind. Not sure how much of this ya all know...but the girls mother was not for the adoption. And apparently she told her daughter if she decided to give the baby up for adoption that she (the birth mother) would not be a welcomed part of the family any more. She would not be allowed to live at home and so forth. So....she has decided to raise the baby. So as for now, that is the decision that we were given.
Our case worker was very upset, she thought it was a for sure thing. She said she was very sorry for letting us know so early, and for giving us such high hopes. But she is very confident that something will happen for us. She said it will happen, it is just a matter of time...
So, thank you all for your prayers and all the finger crossing.....keep them coming! I know there is a little one out there just waiting for some crazy parents like us!! :)"
I love this pic!!! I miss all of you!
ReplyDeleteGood evening all. I just had this site below sent to me and it brought tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeletewww.invisiblechildren.com
I didn't realize what a big crisis this has become.
God Bless you all
It's been quiet out there, How's everyone doing? Watertown was a blast; kids said it wasn't long enough!! See you Wed night
ReplyDeleteThe below email was sent from my brother Mike and his wife Casey. They have tried for years to have children; natural and all the other ways you have to try. Adoption was the next option. I ask for your prayers; they are such wonderful people who just want to have a child to love and care for.
ReplyDelete"I just recieved a call from our adoption case worker and she told us that the couple we were working with changed their mind about going thru with the adoption. She said that the father does want to still go thru with the adoption but the birth mother has changed her mind. Not sure how much of this ya all know...but the girls mother was not for the adoption. And apparently she told her daughter if she decided to give the baby up for adoption that she (the birth mother) would not be a welcomed part of the family any more. She would not be allowed to live at home and so forth. So....she has decided to raise the baby. So as for now, that is the decision that we were given.
Our case worker was very upset, she thought it was a for sure thing. She said she was very sorry for letting us know so early, and for giving us such high hopes. But she is very confident that something will happen for us. She said it will happen, it is just a matter of time...
So, thank you all for your prayers and all the finger crossing.....keep them coming! I know there is a little one out there just waiting for some crazy parents like us!! :)"
Thanks so much
Happy 4th of July Seekers!! Mike is home and we will see you at Sunday!! God Bless
ReplyDelete