Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jones' Family Prayer Request

Hi Everyone! I have a special request tonight (this morning). Since Tuesday, Kyle has been experiencing stomach pains. We did not think that they were anything; we were wrong. This morning (Thurs.) I made him a doctors appt on base. Thank God, the Dr we saw was a civilian gastrointestinaloligist (I'm sure I have his title wrong-stomach Dr). They sent him straight to Highland Hospital by ambulance for his appendix. His CT revealed "spots" on, beneath, and around his appendix. His labs are in-conclusive. The plan is: 1) if he feels 100% better in the morning, go home or 2) have a laproscopic procedure done in the morning to determine what the spots are...and they possibly have the appendix removed. Please keep my husband in your thoughts today (Friday). We could use a miracle.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything is okay! Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying about this since we found out. How is Kyle doing now?

    ReplyDelete