Monday, May 18, 2009

We have music!

Wahooooo! It's taken me ALL DAY to figure out how to make this thing play music! I'm still adjusting it, and I'll add some more songs later. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast Sign Up Sheet:
    May 24, Stacey Fox
    May 31, Cheryl Brister, Fox's will be out of town, this weekend.
    June 7, Lorrie Baggs
    June 14, Hope Murphy
    June 21, Lauren Gough
    June 28, Belinda Love
    July 5, Stacey Fox
    July 12, Stacey Fox
    July 19 Cheryl Brister
    July 26, Stacey Fox
    August 2, Jenni Roberts
    August 9, Lorrie Baggs
    August 16, Belinda Love
    August 23, Cheryl Brister
    August 30, Stacey Fox
    Sept 6, Stacey Fox
    Sept 13, Frannie & Todd
    Sept 20, Cheryl Brister
    Sept 27, Stacey Fox
    Oct 4, Belinda Love
    Oct 11, Stacey Fox
    Oct 18, Lorrie Baggs
    Oct 25, Stacey Fox
    Nov 1, Stacey Fox
    Nov 8, Stacey Fox
    Nov 15, Cheryl Brister
    Nov 22, Stacey Fox
    Nov 29, Stacey Fox
    Dec 6, Belinda Love
    Dec 13, Cheryl Brister
    Dec 20, Stacey Fox
    Dec 27, Stacey Fox
    If you have any changes at the last minute call me anytime day or night, home 965-4852, cell 218-3546. thank you each for helping with the breakfast I do not thank each of you enough for serving and I can not express it enough to you. Love Stacey.

    ReplyDelete